Skip to main content

Solving Puzzles One Piece at a Time

Simple, effective, affordable
Accounting, quickbooks, and tax services

You wouldn’t visit a Family Doctor to have surgery and you shouldn’t have taxes prepared by anyone who is not licensed!  Our firm only uses state licensed CPAs and federally licensed Enrolled Agents to prepare our clients’ tax returns.  We prepare all business returns including corporations, s-corps, partnerships and not for profit organizations. We also prepare individual returns that include single member LLC owners, sole proprietors, families with rental properties, stock and more!  We can handle any type of tax return that you need to file and all 1040 individual tax returns include an Audit Defense and Identity Theft Restoration program.  Tax laws and guidelines continually change and sometimes, can be retroactive. It’s important that the individual preparing your tax return is not only licensed, but up to date on continuing changes and required education.  If you have a business, it’s even more important that you have a professional’s guidance to reduce your tax liability and ensure accuracy and protection from the IRS.

Tax Return Due Dates

March 15thS-Corps and Partnerships
April 15thIndividuals, Sole Proprietors and Corporations
May 15thCalendar Year Not-for-Profit Corporations

How is an LLC Taxed?

An LLC can be taxed any number of ways!  An LLC is a limited liability company so it’s important to know what type of tax structure you have elected so the proper return can be filed on time!

When is a K1 issued?

A k1 is like a w2 for your business!  Partnerships and S-Corporation tax returns produce a K1 form that the shareholder/partner then must include in their 1040 tax return.

Who can prepare a tax return?

Anyone can prepare a tax return so make sure whomever you trust with your tax preparation is either a federally licensed Enrolled Agent (EA) or a state licensed Certified Public Accountant (CPA).

What is a tax extension?

A tax return extension allows you additional time to file your tax return however it is not an extension of time to pay any tax liability that you owe.  Taxes are due by April 15th regardless if you have filed an extension.  This is where estimated taxes become very important to ensure you don’t owe any additional interest or underpayment penalties.

Dates to Remember

Jan 31

File 1099s and W2s

Mar 15

S-corp & Partnership Tax Deadline

Apr 1

Tangible Personal Property Returns Due

Apr 15

Individual 1040 Taxes Due

High Praise From Our Clients

Solving Puzzles One Piece at a Time