Request for an Extension

For Time To File (Not To Pay Your Tax Liability)

S-Corporation (1120S) & Partnerships (1065) - Due March 15

Individuals (1040) and C-Corporations (1120) - Due April 15

There is a fee to file an extension ($100 Corporate / $50 Individual) and this fee will be applied to your tax return balance at the time we complete your return. Should you choose to file your return elsewhere, the extension fee is non-refundable.  Payment form will be emailed to you after your request is processed.